Law Union of Ontario – AGM – 13 October 2016 6:30 PM
the Law Union of Ontario Annual General Meeting (AGM) and after party are coming up!
WHEN WILL IT BE?
Thursday 13 October 6:30-8:30 AGM + 8:30-10:30 Afterparty
WHERE WILL IT BE?
United Steelworkers Hall, 25 Cecil Street
WHAT WILL WE DO?
– welcome new members
– discuss what we did last year in our subcommittees
– form subcommittees
– choose the 2016-2017 Steering Committee
– meet each other, catch up, and enjoy complimentary snacks and drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) at the afterparty
This year we will also be featuring a short presentation by Fred Ernst on the privacy issues surrounding IMSI catchers which have been used by the state to perform surveillance on mobile phones.
– Please let us know if you need any accommodations or if there is an item that you would like to add to the agenda
– Don’t forget that the annual AGM is a great opportunity to renew your LUO membership. You can also renew your membership online at http://www.lawunion.ca/join/
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
See you there!
– Law Union of Ontario Steering Committee 2015-2016